Computerized 4 Wheel Alignments
It's important to maintain the components of your auto suspension system for maximum wheel and tire performance. Auto Pro has been aligning suspension systems for years with the most advanced, state-of-the-art alignment equipment to set your wheel alignment, for a safe and smooth ride. Key advantages to keeping your wheels in alignment include:
- Better gas mileage. When your wheels are aligned properly, it cuts down on rolling resistance, and your car doesn't have to work as hard or burn as much fuel in order to move forward. This saves money on gas and creates less pollution.
- More mileage out of your tires. Poor alignment can have disastrous effects on your tires. If your tires have too much or too little toe-in (the degree at which they point in toward each other at the front, like a person who stands pigeon-toed), a narrow strip on each tire will wear down very quickly, causing you to have to get new tires sooner. By getting regular wheel alignments, you ensure that your tires wear evenly, making them last as long as possible.
- Tire warranties still apply. Don't fall into the trap of letting your tires wear from poor wheel alignment. This usually voids the warranty on the tires. If the tires wear out too soon because of something other than poor quality, then the manufacturer is not responsible. Failing to get wheel alignments often enough is considered to be negligence on the part of the car's owner, and usually means that the warranty is voided.
- Less wear and tear on other parts. Having the wheels out of alignment can be stressful on the rest of the car, too. It means that you continually need to put pressure on the steering system in order to keep the car straight, and when you brake you often feel the car pull even more sharply, indicating that the brakes are needing to work harder on one side than the other.
- 5: Easier to drive. One of the biggest advantages of having your wheels aligned properly is that your car is easier to drive. No annoying pull to one side or the other. It's much easier and more pleasant to drive a car that has had regular wheel alignments.
If your tires are showing uneven wear, it is a good time to bring your vehicle into Auto Pro for an alignment check. It's important to correct wheel alignment issues as soon as possible. This will avoid long term problems and keep you safely on the road.
At Auto Pro, we keep our customers' and their cars safely on the go providing premier auto repair and service in Tampa.